The notary's fees are regulated by Geneva's State council. Notaries are also required to collect taxes and fees on behalf of the tax administration and Commercial and Land Registers.
You may at any time ask us to prepare a free estimate in connection with the operation you are considering.
Indicative rates for usual cases (All taxes included):
1. Legalisations, certified copies, apostilles:
- Legalisation of signature : CHF 32.30
- Legalisation of signature with required additional data for the Commercial Register: CHF 43.10
- Notarisation of signatures before a notary: CHF 43.10
- Certified copy up to 10 pages: CHF 32.30
- For apostilles, in addition to the fee of CHF 32.00 per apostille charged by the official authorities, an additional fee of CHF 32.30 will be charged per apostille.
2. Marriage contract
- Marriage contract with separation of property: starting at CHF 700.-
- Creation of a limited liability company (GmbH): starting at CHF 2'500.-
- Creation of a public limited company (SA) : starting at CHF 3'000.-
4. Wills and mandates on grounds of incapacity
- Preparation and filing of a holographic will: starting at CHF 250.-
- Drawing up a mandate for incapacity: starting at CHF 600.-
5. Sales and mortgage deed costs
Depending on the particularities of the request, the firm retains the right to charge additional fees.
Gampert Demierre Moreno
Rue du Général-Dufour 19
+41 22 809 89 20